Have an Access Token? Enter your access token to activate and access content online. Please login and go to your personal user account to enter your access token.
Series: Advances in the Study of Behavior
Have Institutional Access? Forgot your password? Get Permissions. Abstract Seven major types of sampling for observational studies of social behavior have been found in the literature. Sections Abstract.
Content Metrics. Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement. Powered by: PubFactory.
Such samples can be taken successively or, under favorable conditions, even concurrently. For example, we have found it possible to take Instantaneous Samples of the identities and distances of nearest neighbors of a focal individual at five or ten minute intervals during Focal-Animal behavior Samples on that individual.
- Rare Earth?
- Revista ESPACIOS | Vol. 38 (Nº 13) Año !
- Web of Science 帮助.
- Login to your account!
- Login to your account;
Often during Focal-Animal Sampling one can also record All Occurrences of Some Behaviors, for the whole social group, for categories of conspicuous behavior, such as predation, intergroup contact, drinking, and so on. The extent to which concurrent multiple sampling is feasible will depend very much on the behavior categories and rate of occurrence, the observational conditions, etc. Where feasible, such multiple sampling can greatly aid in the efficient use of research time. Author: Jeanne Altmann 1.
Restricted Access. Add to Cart. Have an Access Token?
Management Science: Vol 38, No 6
Enter your access token to activate and access content online. Please login and go to your personal user account to enter your access token. Collaborative decision making in educational systems is frequently…. Educational researchers have long been concerned with role stress among teachers.
Services on Demand
In education, research on the consequences of such role stress for teachers has largely…. Please share your general feedback. You can start or join in a discussion here.
- Advances in the Study of Behavior, Volume 3.
- Enzyme Catalysis in Organic Synthesis: A Comprehensive Handbook, Second Edition!
- The Deporter: One Agents Struggle Against the U.S. Governments Refusal to Expel Criminal Ali ens;
- Advances in the Study of Behavior, Volume 38!
- Recent Advances in Mechanism Design for Robotics: Proceedings of the 3rd IFToMM Symposium on Mechanism Design for Robotics.
- Online date, start – end:?
Visit emeraldpublishing. Table Of Contents: Volume 38 Issue 2.
- Services on Demand!
- Tropical Agriculture in Transition — Opportunities for Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions?.
- Journal of Educational Administration;
- The Gluten Lie: And Other Myths About What You Eat?
- Asymmetric functionalization of C-H bonds.
- Kinetics and Mechanism of Reactions of Transition Metal Complexes.