Tropical Agriculture in Transition
Save to Library. Create Alert. Share This Paper.
Citations Publications citing this paper. References Publications referenced by this paper. Integration of environmental, agronomic, and economic aspects of fertilizer management Matson , Naylor , Ortiz-Monasterio. Seasonal variation of respiration rates of an Acrisol under horticulture.
Tropical Agriculture in Transition — Opportunities for Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions?
Keller , William A. Vieira , J. Souza , J.
- Exchange Discount Summary.
- Bibliographic Information.
- What is IIASA;
- Tropical Agriculture in Transition.
- Recommended for you!
- The Society for Conservation Biology.
Grundriss der Klimakunde', Berlin. Scala , J. Marques , G. Pereira , J. Buy Hardcover.
Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.
- Reduce the real business risk that deforestation presents by working with CDP..
- Poster Display.
- Tropical Agriculture in Transition — Opportunities for Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions?.
- Gender and Aesthetics: An Introduction (Understanding Feminist Philosophy)!
About this book Production from tropical agricultural systems will need to increase to satisfy the rising food demand of an increasing population coupled with changes in consumption patterns. Show all. Philip et al. Pages Reid, Robin S. Pages Carvalho, Georgia et al. Show next xx.
Changes in agriculture could cut sector non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50%
Read this book on SpringerLink. Recommended for you. PAGE 1.